Please note that the use of cannabis in edibles should be done with caution and responsibility, and it is important to follow dosage guidelines and legal regulations in your area.
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup cannabutter (infused with cannabis)
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream the cannabutter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring until just combined.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.
Remember to start with a low dosage and wait at least an hour before consuming more, as the effects of edibles can take longer to kick in and can be more potent than smoking or vaping cannabis. Enjoy responsibly!