Event Category: Expo
Stocks & Cannabis 101
Never be intimidated by the stock market again! This workshop is ideal for the individual who knows absolutely nothing about the stock market – but is eager to learn. It is designed for beginners and is presented in a very basic, practical, down to earth and elementary manner. Bring your laptops, or your note pads and get ready to master the market. Interested in owning cannabis stocks? Well, by the time this workshop is over, you will be armed with an encyclopedia’s worth of know-how; enough knowledge to open your first stock market trade account and purchase cannabis stocks.
This workshop covers:
- A brief overview of stock market history
- identifying the different American Stock exchanges and how to tell the differences between them
- how people make money with stocks
- how to read the market report without hearing it on the news
- how to decide which stocks to purchase
- how to recognize risky stocks
- understanding brokerage firms and how to choose one ( ex. Robin Hood, Charles Schwab, E-Trade, etc)
- overview of stock related terms and what they mean
- opening your first account
- the cannabis effect
- why cannabis is a triple billion-dollar industry
- cannabis business opportunity
- why purchasing cannabis penny stocks are critical right now
- what cannabis companies are hot picks
- buying your first cannabis stock
- monitoring your portfolio ( sell? hold? buy more?)
- Workshop Information Guide
- Lunch ( Please select meal-type below)
Cost: $20: All tickets must be prepaid. No cash will be accepted on-site. Attendees must print out tickets or show screenshot of purchase on their phones.
Sassy Girl Chalet is next door to For Eyes ( Chicago Ridge) 9900 S Ridgeland
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.