Are You Looking To Work In Cannabis??
Within 90 days of September 1, 2019, or 90 days of employment, whichever is later, ALL:
- Employees, and
Involved in the handling or sale of cannabis or cannabis-infused product employed by an Adult Use Dispensing Organization or Medical Cannabis Dispensing Organization as defined in Section 10 of the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act Shall Attend and Successfully Complete a Responsible Vendor Program.
Tickets are for a reduced fee of $99 until November 15, 2019
Approved By The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation For Dispensary Agent Certification. Multiple locations and online training is available
**THIS CLASS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT BY THE STATE OF ILLINOIS ACCORDING TO THE ILLINOIS CANNABIS AND REGULATION TAX ACT**
Looking for Employment within Illinois Cannabis Industry??
There will be numerous Dispensaries looking to hire Budtenders/Dispensary Agents as recreational sales begin January 1st, 2020. Have Your Resume Stand Out From The Rest by taking the Mandatory State Certified Course Ahead of Time. You, Will, Receive a Dispensary Agent Training Certification Upon Completion of Course.
Already Employed within Illinois Cannabis Industry??
The license of a dispensing organization or medical cannabis dispensing organization whose Owners, Managers, Employees, or Agents fail to obtain certification may be Suspended or Revoked under Section 15-145 or may face other Disciplinary Action.
ACC of Illinois is a State of Illinois Responsible Vendor as approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- A Roster Of Students Who Have Passed This Course Will Be Accessible By The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations.
- This Dispensary Agent Course is the ONLY ONE REQUIRED BY THE STATE OF ILLINOIS.
The training will discuss the health and safety concerns of cannabis use, including the responsible use of cannabis, its physical effects, the onset of physiological effects, recognizing signs of impairment, and appropriate responses in the event of overconsumption according to the rules set forth by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
• The training will include the laws, rules, and penalties associated with the sale of cannabis to minors;
• The training will discuss quantity limitations on sales to purchasers and other relevant rules and laws associated with dispensing cannabis;
• The training will demonstrate acceptable forms of ID, including how to check identification and common mistakes made in verification;
• The training will discuss the safe storage of cannabis;
• The training will discuss the state’s inventory traceability system and inventory taking processes;
• The training will discuss state laws and rules associated with waste handling, management, and disposal, including specifying that destruction shall always be done in clear view of a camera;
• The training will discuss health and safety standards;
• The training will discuss how to properly maintain records required by the Division;
• The training will discuss security and surveillance requirements, including notifying trainees that the Division and Illinois State Police have 24-hour access to cameras in the dispensary;
• The training will include a notification to trainees that the Division, the Illinois State Police, local law enforcement, and other state and local licensing and enforcement authorities are permitted to enter
• The training will discuss privacy issues related to purchasers, including purchasers who maybe
discussing medical issues; and
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
CURRENT DEALS, PROMOTIONS OR SPECIALS AT THIS LOCATION
Address: 853 N Highland Ave
June 22, 2022, 6:00 pm-8:00 pmThe Cannabis Infused Product Business Training from Leafy Green Agency About this event Cannabis-Infused Product Business Training The Cannabis Infused Product Business Training from Leafy Green Agency gives you the knowledge you need to operate a successful infused product business in the legal marijuana industry or land a job at an infused-products company. Note: No cannabis plants, plant materials, or Read more...
June 22, 2022, 12:00 pm-1:00 pmRELIABILITY OF DISTINGUISHING THE ODER OF MARIJUANA FROM HEMP, DELTA-8 AND OTHER PRODUCTS About this event IPDC WEBINAR CHALLENGING THE RELIABILITY TO DISTINGUISH THE ODOR OF MARIJUANA FROM HEMP, DELTA-8, AND CBD FLOWERS WEDNESDAY JUNE 22, 2022 12.00-1.00 EST VIA ZOOM The alleged smell of marijuana is the easiest way for police to search you or your car. They say Read more...
June 20, 2022, 7:00 pm-8:30 pmIf you’re looking for a sign, this is it! About this event Learn about the opportunities for building, growing and launching your cannabis business & brand. Pivot your skills + make an impact with your influence in this growing industry! Whether you are new to business or seasoned at your craft, this clinic will help you discover, establish and leverage Read more...
June 21, 2022, 7:00 pm-8:00 pmAre you ready to break into the cannabis workforce? About this event If not, no worries! Learn the process to get industry ready – wherever you are in your career path, You will walk away with a step-by-step game plan for entering the cannabis workforce in 2022! Includes: Free ‘Top 10 Cannabis terms to know in 2022’ download Early bird Read more...
- Arlington Heights
- Bedford Park
- Buffalo Grove
- Cherry Valley
- Chicago Heights
- Chicago Ridge
- Des Plaines
- Downers Grove
- East Peoria
- East St. Louis
- Elk Grove Village
- Elmwood Park
- Forest Park
- Glen Ellyn
- Hawthorn Woods
- Hazel Crest
- Highland Park
- La Grange
- Lake Bluff
- Maple Park
- Melrose Park
- Mount Olive
- Mount Prospect
- Mount Vernon
- Mt. Prospect
- North Aurora
- North Riverside
- Oak Brook
- Oak Park
- Oakbrook Terrace
- Orland Park
- Palos Hills
- Park Forest
- Park Ridge
- Prospect Heights
- River Forest
- Rolling Meadows
- Schiller Park
- South Barrington
- St. Charles
- Sugar Grove
- Tinley Park
- Western Springs