Event Category: Education
- ProfileCBD basic education 30 minute presentation. Free CBD samples. Raffle
About this Event
CBD products are all the hype right now in regards to helping people with pain, inflammation, anxiety, and more.
At this 30 min. presentation, you’ll learn the basics of how CBD works, what we currently know, cautionary information on CBD drug interactions, and guidance on dosing and finding safe and effective CBD products.
We will introduce and let you sample a premium grade, full-spectrum CBD product that we offer here at Wakanna. This is a perfect time to get your questions answered.
What we will cover:
• The SCIENCE: Learn how and why cannabinoids work
• The therapeutic benefits of CBD oil and the science as to why the body needs it.
• Third party testing and Certificate of Analysis (COA) why it matters?
• What is considered legal and how does it affect drug testing?
- How to manage your pain and anxiety!
- How to enhance your beauty with CBD!
- How to build a legacy for your family with CBD and so much more!
Anyone interested in learning about how to get into this booming hemp industry. We will be happy to have a conversation with you. We are looking for partners and individuals interested in the business opportunity. Legal sales alone topped sales of Oreos and Organic Produce. The sales and use of CBD or cannabidiol an active ingredient in cannabis and the 2018 farm bill also designated hemp as an agricultural crop.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.