Event Category: Conference
- ProfileCannabisEquityX™ Conference and Expo is a one-day event series produced by ChiillCBDigest.com™ Newspaper. Share #CannabisEquityX
About this Event
Illinois passed legislation to legalize Cannabis for Recreational Adult Use. Known as the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act, the bill’s passage allows legal cannabis sales starting on January 1, 2020.
The Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act provides several opportunities for Social Equity Applicants who have resided in “Disproportionately Impacted Areas” for at least 5 of the previous 10 years.
Specifically, the following opportunities will be created and/or expanded by this new legislation:
- Adult Use Cultivation Center License
- Adult Use Dispensing Organization License
- Cannabis Business Establishment
- Craft Grower
- Cultivation Center
- Dispensing Organization or Dispensary
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND
Attendees will learn how to take advantage of the above opportunities in the forthcoming Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act. Register now as space is limited and avoid the waitlist.
2019 Tour Series • Event Number 2
Cannabis Equity X™ Conference and Expo – 2019 Tour Series is an independent event organized by ChiillCBDigest.com™ Newspaper and Cannabis Equity Meetup Group.
The purpose of the event is to provide important updates on Adult-Use Recreational Marijuana legislation that will allow Cannabis to be legal and for sale in Illinois on January 1, 2020. This event will also cover Expungement Information; Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Program Act; Social Equity, and more.
DON’T MISS OUT
If you missed our first event, you will not want to miss this one. RSVP Now! See our Instagram (@CannabisEquityX) for videos and photos of the first event.
VENUE LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED
Event location (in the City of Chicago) will be announced in Mid-September 2019. Please note that the location listed inside this event listing is not the actual location where the event will be held.
DISCLAIMER: Not A Consumption Event
Please Note: NO CANNABIS PRODUCTS will be for sale and this event is not for consumption or sampling of CBD or HEMP.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Social Equity Applicants
- Cannabis Business Enterprises
- Cultivators and Growers
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- The General Community
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Overview + Updates of Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act
- Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Program Act
- Qualifications of a Social Equity Applicant
- Opportunities and Employment Options in Cannabis Industry
- Resources for Technical Assistance, Mentoring and Incubators
- And More
AGENDA WILL INCLUDE
- Panel Discussions
- Photo Opportunity (for print edition of ChiillCBDigest.com newspaper)
- Vendor Tables and Exhibits (Mini Expo) Available
CALL FOR PRESENTERS, EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS OPEN
If you would like to be a presenter, exhibitor or event sponsor please contact Dante Hamilton at 312-281-4884 or email Dante CannabisEquityX com
WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Website – https://CannabisEquityX.com
- Instagram – https://www.Instagram.com/CannabisEquityX
- Twitter – https://www.Twitter.com/CannabisEquityX
OFFICIAL LEAD MEDIA SPONSOR
- ChiillCBDigest.com™ Newspaper
- Website – https://ChiillCBDigest.com
PRODUCED BY CHIILLCBDIGEST.COM NEWSPAPER
CannabisEquityX™ Conference and Expo is produced by ChiillCBDigest.com™ Newspaper, a monthly print periodical. ChiillCBDigest.com Newspaper provides ongoing coverage of CBD, Hemp products and services, as well as, features and showcases social equity applicants, social justice and cannabis reform supporters.
Date and Time
Sat, October 12, 2019
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDT
Exact Location To Be Announced
9 W Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60602
MUST PURCHASE TICKETS
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.