Event Categories: Education and SocialEvent Tags: educational events, medical cannabis card, and Ottawa
Want to buy legal cannabis? Here’s what you need to know:
Verilife offers a range of events – including how to apply for a medical cannabis card, to talks on specific topics, to educational events and mixers.
Create a terpene terracotta planter, get medical cannabis card application assistance and more. New patients and those curious about the program are welcome to attend—bring a friend!
How to Get an Illinois Medical Marijuana Card
- How to qualify for Medical Marijuana in Illinois
Verilife is more than a cannabis dispensary. It’s a movement to experiencing the highest quality of life. To attain a more vibrant outlook. To being our authentic selves. We believe everyone should have the ability to heal better, feel better and live better. We exist to give honest access to the products that can enhance your life. We’re guided by truth, every step of the way, so you can truly live your life.
- Do you qualify for a medical cannabis card?
- Are you at least 18 years of age (or are you a minor with an adult caregiver and physician certification from two physicians)?
- Are you a legal resident of Illinois with proof of residency?
- Have you been diagnosed with one of the qualifying conditions?
- Has a physician certify that you have a qualifying condition, and have you established a bona fide relationship with that physician?
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.