Event Category: Education
53nd Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions 53e Conférence Annuelle et Sessions Scientifiques
About this event
Join us for another great CANN virtual conference!
Join your fellow Neuro nurses from coast to coast Canada virtually and participate in some awesome Nursing led presentations. Topics include Toxic stress, Neuro Oncology, Staff engagement, Impact of COVID on wait times, and supported conversation on a stroke unit.
This year’s agenda includes a great list of both Canadian and International speakers. Sessions are as follows:
- Mary Glover Lecture – Practicing inter-professionally…what does this mean for nursing? – T. Green
- Long-term effects of toxic stress on the growing brain – C. Cartwright
- Power to the people: staff engagement during a pandemic – C. Catton/R. Whelan
- How living with a dog can improve the quality of life and well-being for people with chronic pain: A human-Animal Pain Interaction (HAPI) story – E. Carr
- The Impact of COVID on Wait Times and Patients in an Epilepsy Monitoring Unit – K. Doyle
- Unusual cases in the Stroke Prevention Clinic: Vision Syndromes – A. Bourgoin
- Workshop – Successful implementation of a supported conversation initiative on a stroke unit – R. Whelan
Should you wish – you are also welcome to join us at our virtual Social event! This will be comprised of a fun, neuro-themed trivia hosted by the Vancouver Island Chapter – all included in your registration!
Registration is required for all participants. CANN members attend at no cost or for a nominal donation. General attendance is 20$ per ticket (or a donation amount greater than 20$). Ticket prices are non-refundable and non-transferable. All sessions will be recorded and available to registered participants after the event has concluded.
Hope you can join us!
CANN NEURONline 2.0 Planning Committee
$0 – $20
Date and time
Mon, 20 June 2022
7:00 AM – 10:30 PM EDT
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.