Event Categories: Conference and Expo
2019 Featured Talks
Andrew Kline, Director of Public Policy at the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) will deliver the opening keynote address for the 2019 Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo.
The talk will feature two discussions:
- First, a general update on public policy and government relations with respect to the cannabis industry.
- Second, Kline will discuss how cannabis should be regulated at the federal level once legalization happens.
- Panel discussions on food safety in cannabis, lab accreditation and environmental health.
- Breakouts including:
- Federal and State CBD Regulations: Food and Dietary Supplements (by Eric Edmunds, The Acheson Group)
- Illinois Cannabis Licensing: How to Win (By Joseph Wright, Co-Founder of NuSierra & Former Director of the Illinois Medical Cannabis Program)
- Certification of Food, Beverages and Natural Health Products containing THC and/or CBD (By Frank Schreurs, Safe Quality Food Institute)
- Tips & Tricks for Branding, Media and Marketing a Cannabis Business (By David Adler, Adler Law Group)
- Don’t Forget the Checks! How to Prep for Turning in Your Licensing Application in Illinois (by Greg Huffaker, Canna Advisors)
- Tips and Challenges for Defensible Analysis of Pesticides in Cannabis Products (by Marco Troiani, Digamma Consulting)
About the CQC
The Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo (CQC) is an educational and networking event for cannabis safety and quality solutions. Serving the Midwest market with a unique focus on science, technology and compliance, the CQC enables attendees to engage in conversations that are critical for advancing careers and organizations alike. Visit with exhibitors to learn about cutting-edge solutions, explore three high-level educational tracks for learning valuable industry trends, and network with industry executives to find solutions to improve quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness in a quickly evolving cannabis marketplace.
Co-Located with the Food Safety Consortium
Sharing an exhibit hall and meeting spaces right alongside the Food Safety Consortium, the Cannabis Quality Conference allows cannabis professionals to interact with senior level food quality and safety professionals, as well as regulators. No other event has the advantage of crossover attendance from a co-located Food Safety Conference & Exhibition.
Three Highly Focused Tracks
Hosted at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg, Illinois (just outside of Chicago), the 2019 event will continue with three educational tracks: Cannabis Labs, Cannabis Quality and Cannabis Business Operations, Licensing & Legal Issues. Visit with exhibitors to learn about cutting-edge solutions, explore three high-level educational tracks for learning valuable industry trends, and network with industry executives to find solutions to improve quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness in a quickly evolving cannabis marketplace.
Unparalleled Midwest Market Access
With the cannabis industry in the Midwest growing at a rapid pace, the CQC offers attendees, exhibitors and sponsors unparalleled access to explore these emerging markets, their regulations, opportunities for business growth and best practices from more established markets.
Become an Exhibitor
Interested in exhibiting? Reserving an exhibit space is sound business decision! The Cannabis Quality Conference shares an exhibit floor with The 6th Annual Food Safety Consortium Conference & Expo.
The Food Safety Consortium has proven to be the place to “Learn It, Experience It, Procure It” – experienced by more than 500 industry professionals in the food safety industry every year!
Your one Exhibit Booth reaches two important Quality Assurance markets: Cannabis and Food Safety!
Pricing & Registration
We understand just how impactful Quality is on the Cannabis Industry, and want to make this conference available to the widest number of professionals possible.
There are three types of attendees with three different discount deadlines. The super early bird discount is the best value so register early! Early Bird Pricing Ends September 13th!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.